**FREEBIE** Classroom Supply Labels

Last fall as I got my classroom ready for the school year I decided we needed some colorful labels for our supplies.  One of Project CHILD's essential components is to keep materials accessible to students.  I searched high and low for matching, attractive labels with no luck.  So I made my own! 
Grab it on TpT

There are 2 pages of labels including:  glue, scissors, markers, crayons, pencils and erasers, colored pencils, rulers, watercolors, and expo markers.  If you would like any other labels just let me know in comments and I'll email them to you.

Alternative spellings available for teachers outside the United States!  Look at my TpT Store.
HINT:  Our school laminator was out of film when I printed these so instead of printing on cardstock and laminating I printed on glossy photo paper I had laying around.  I hot glued them to the baskets and they've held up ALL YEAR!