Day 2: Puzzle Piece Candy Canes
|Picture from Fabulous Features|
- puzzle pieces
- white and red paint
- jingle bells or embellishments (optional)
- Paint puzzles pieces (group of red and group of white) on one side and allow to dry.
- Carefully glue each piece together in the shape of a candy cane. Allow to dry.
- Create a bow and loops from ribbon.
- Glue to the top for a hanger.
- Decorate with embellishments or glitter.
- Give kids a paper plate to build candy canes on so you can put their name on it and move it while drying.
- Use a hot glue gun to attach ribbon to the top for extra strength.
- Don't forget the date on the back!!
Find all the crafting ideas on my Pinterest Board.
Day 1: Glitter Ornaments