Day 3: Marshmallow Snowman Ornaments
|Picture from Sitting at the Kitchen Table|
- clear ornaments
- mini marshmallows
- black paper (for mouth)
- hole punch
- orange felt or paper
- glue stick
- googly eyes (optional)
- Take the top off the ornaments (may want to do this for students)
- Stuff with mini marshmallows.
- Glue googly eyes or black circles (cut from paper with hole punch).
- Glue carrot nose (cut from felt or orange paper)
- Glue dots for mouth (cut from paper with hole punch)
- Put the top back on the ornament and there ya go!
- You could use black puffy paint for mouth if students are a little older or using in small groups.
- Be liberal with glue so that everything sticks.
- You can use sticker paper or vinyl if you'd like (great way to use up scraps if you have some on hand!)
Find all the crafting ideas on my Pinterest Board.
Day 1: Glitter Ornaments
Day 2: Puzzle Piece Candy Canes