Day 8: Reindeer Bells
- pipe cleaners
- googly eyes
- red puff
- small terracotta pot
- wooden bead
- Shape pipe cleaners into antlers.
- Attach to pot by pushing through hole.
- Loop ribbon through hole to make hanger. Secure with a knot, but leave extra space for wooden bead (to make the bell chime) and second knot.
- Decorate reindeer with googly eyes and red puffy nose.
- Add details with black marker if desired.
- Assemble the bell and ribbon hanger ahead of time for students.
- If bell is too difficult to (or you're short on time) skip the bell assembly steps and just create a cute reindeer! He'll look just as awesome with or without the chime.
Find all the crafting ideas on my Pinterest Board.
Day 1: Glitter Ornaments
Day 2: Puzzle Piece Candy CanesDay 3: Marshmallow Snowman Ornaments
Day 4: Christmas Tree Pots